8. mart 2018.
Will avoid if going to Bansko again.
- Poor hospitality. We had to basically ask for every single detail that should have been provided when we arrived (parking, keys to the ski storage room).
- Cleaning was terrible. We had to effectively use to broom to gather the dust left by the previous occupants. A garbage bag, again left by previous occupants, was still there.
- Bathroom was not cleaned properly. No mopping done on the floor, shower cabin barely rinsed; I don't think that bathroom ever saw any cleaning products being used there. We had to buy a power cleaner to do a proper hygienization.
- There a single room key and a single main entrance key, so if there are multiple occupants of the room, you need to sync your arrival with the others, go down to open the main entrance door for the others, throw the key from the balcony etc.
- The intercom system is purely for speaking purposes, it cannot be used to open the main entrance door.
- The toilet had that disinfected band over but the water in the bassinet was mixed with dust. So they "disinfected" the toilet and afterwards thrown dust in; not very smart.
- Although we complained about the lack of cleanness/hygiene of the bathroom, we observed the same problem on the second day of our stay (after cleaning was done).
The only things that make this accommodation worth considering are its location / proximity to the gondola lift and maybe the space in the rooms. That's it, nothing more. And given that regardless of the time you arrive in the morning at the gondola you always have to wait a considerable time to board, the location advantage can easily be ignored -- rather take the car and head straight to the parking at Bunderishka Polyana.
Temperature in the room was good, warm, there was also a ski storage room and the balcony was a nice feature.